This Service Level Agreement is based on Buncome Technologies’ best efforts, within Client’s IT budget, to service Client’s system efficiently and cost-effectively. Client agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Buncome Technologies will take all reasonable measures to protect client’s computer systems from computer viruses, including installation and maintenance of the latest versions of anti-virus software. Client assumes all risk of computer viruses and will not hold Buncome Technologies responsible. Client is responsible for the costs of consulting time and materials required to remove any computer viruses or install anti-virus software.
2. Authorized computer user or owner must be present during service calls and a minimum service charge will be applied for all service calls including unresolved service calls. Buncome Technologies reserves the right to charge a trip charge for onsite service calls.
3. Payment is due prior to service tech leaving the premises. Buncome Technologies reserves the right to stop providing service in the event unsafe conditions occur. Coupons cannot be combined. Terms and coupon restrictions may apply one coupon per client
4. Buncome Technologies reserves the right to procure equipment, including hardware, software, and various systems through Buncome Technologies’ vendors. Buncome Technologies is not responsible for vendor, manufacturer, or various supplier warranties of any kind. Buncome Technologies does not warranty or guarantee that any security measure (hardware or software) recommended or installed by Buncome Technologies will provide all system security. Buncome Technologies does not support unlicensed software. Client represents that all installed software is licensed. Client is responsible for paying fees for and complying with the terms of any licenses for software installed by Buncome Technologies. Buncome Technologies is not responsible for any opened packages. Due to the volatile nature of the industry, estimates for hardware, software, peripherals and procured services are not a fixed-price commitment and are only estimates, based on needs analysis and system design. Prices and specifications are subject to revision at the time of ordering. Client will be notified verbally, or in writing upon request, of any material differences before proceeding. Labor and parts are nonrefundable, all sales are final. Product warranties must be handled through the manufacturer and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
5. Client understands that unless Client has an unlimited IT budget, Buncome Technologies may be forced to make extremely difficult decisions and triage Client’s system.
6. Client agrees to be responsible for all data backup prior to any repair or service of computer hardware, software or other equipment by Buncome Technologies. Client assumes all risk of data loss from any and all causes or in anyway related to or resulting from the repair or service of computer hardware, software or other equipment by Buncome Technologies. Client hereby releases Buncome Technologies from any claim or liability related to data loss for any reason whatsoever.
7. Client agrees that all reasonable attempts will be made to ensure only authorized and properly trained Client employees are privy to the current administrator password(s). Buncome Technologies recommends that a minimum of two Client employees, but no more than three, be entrusted with this responsibility. In addition, Client agrees that these authorized employees who have access to administrator password(s) will be available for both initial and ongoing work with Buncome Technologies staff. Buncome Technologies will not divulge to any third party confidential, personal, or financial data, with the exception of law enforcement, court order, or evidence of child endangerment.
8. Client agrees to not recruit, hire, or retain any of Buncome Technologies staff and/or outside contractors for employment or work of any kind, either as an employee or an independent contractor, except through Buncome Technologies, during the duration of Buncome Technologies servicing Client and for a period of 12 months thereafter. In addition, Client recognizes that because of the substantial recruitment and training costs in the Information Technology industry, Client agrees that liquidated damages for such a breach will be 30% of the staff member’s or contractor’s then current annualized compensation, subject to a $6,500 minimum.
9. Client understands each licensee is independently operated and owned. Buncome Technologies agrees to treat Client and Client’s employees with respect at all times, especially during times of business crises. In return, Buncome Technologies expects the same treatment from Client and Client’s family or employees for Buncome Technologies’ employees, contractors and vendors. Client recognizes that Buncome Technologies’ employees and contractors are not full-time employees of Client and at no time should be treated as such.